Saturday, June 28, 2014


Education of parents to supply the security and love that children need more than anything is going to be my goal in life. People that create or adopt a child need to be more aware that their lives are to now be prioritized to guide this child. Then in the early years they and we can focus on empathy and doing the right thing instead of selfishness. We will be creating a strong happy child who will learn all those important subjects in school more readily, not having to be distracted by the stressors of neglect, emotional or physical abuse, even in the smallest doses.

I spent the entire day reading quotes. I had a hard time picking just one that reflects my feelings but I did at least narrow it down to three! Obviously, the African proverb is one I feel connected to--it is my blog name and will be the name of my venture some day. Every person that comes in contact with a child has the ability to have a positive effect, even if it is just a genuine smile given and returned.

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote from Mandela! The quote is so true about education and changing the world. By educating our young ones we can make a difference in this world and educate them about past history and help them to change the world for the better! It has been great getting to know you throughout these past 8 weeks, good luck with the rest of your journey at WU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote, very nice page.

    ReplyDelete